Self delusion is my optimism

Sunday, August 20, 2006



 
One fine yesterday when i reached home.And upon stepping into the house my lil brother came scampering to the door with a smirk on his face,"Da ge!Da ge! (Big brother) See i got new phone!By the way it's a toy one,and boy do they look real.

Just realised today that i'm kinda weird,and contradictory.
I have a penchant for spicy food,but perspire like crazy while eating them.
I hate the sun and sweating,but i love doing sports.
I'm motivated,yet darn lazy.
I think my brother's irritating,but cute too.=)


`There're so many reasons why we shouldn't be together,

and why we're better off apart.

But there's one reason,that defies all that,

and that is because i love you.

Just that alone would suffice,i think..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home